Windows 10 as a platform, is popular for games. In reality, because Macs have more hardware and limited game support for Linux, Windows 10 becomes the default operating system to use if you play frequently and aren’t interested in using a console.
There have been many attempts to improve games in Windows 10. The operating system has its own game optimization feature, but GPU manufacturers also try to improve games through software.
Nvidia GeForce Experience
Nvidia has a tool called GeForce Experience. This tool seeks to optimize the game settings so that it works better in Windows 10. To do this, the tool searches for the games that are installed and then automatically optimizes them when they are played.
If you have an Nvidia GPU, you may use the free GeForce Experience software. Once installed, it will search for compatible games and add them to its list of games for optimization. If you can’t locate a game, you may add it manually.
Add games to the GeForce experience
By telling the program where to look for it, you may force Nvidia GeForce to scan your system or add the game.
- Open the Nvidia GeForce Experience Tool.
- In the Home screen applications … click the… button more options (three dots), but n in the upper right.
- Select the Optimize all games option.
- Next, click the same button again, and select Browse Games.
- Let the scan finish. The new games it has discovered will be shown on the home screen. Games with a green brand badge are supported by GeForce Experience.
Add games manually
To manually add a game to GeForce Experience, you must tell it where the program may look for it.
- Open Geological Force Experience.
- Click on the more options (three dots) at the top right.
- From the menu, select Optimize all games.
- Click the top button with a cogwheel on it.
- Select the Games tab from the left column.
- Under the In the Scanner location box, click Add.
- Select the one in which a game is installed.
- Click on “Scan Now”.
- Let the scan finish and go to the home tab. Your game will appear there.
GeForce Experience may or may not enhance your gaming experience. Some users find that it helps them have a smoother gaming experience even though it doesn’t help them get a high FPS. It may not work as well for unsupported games, but that’s to be expected. You may exclude the app from optimization if you believe it is causing a game to break down.