Spotify is a great service. It has lots of features that make it easy to find new music and listen to your favorite playlists, as well as podcasts and audiobooks. But how do you cancel Spotify Premium on Android? Read on for the answer!
This blog post talks about how to cancel Spotify premium on the Android app in just 4 steps!
How to unsubscribe from Spotify premium on
how to cancel Spotify premium on android app
- go in to the play store and type “spotify” or click here
- tap on “subscriptions” at the top of your screen
- find Spotify premium
- scroll down, there should be a cancel button right below how much is it?
Just follow these steps and you will have canceled
Spotify premium on your Android app in just a few minutes!
Tips for canceling Spotify premium on android:
– make sure you’re using the latest version of the play store: how to update Google Play Store?
– if those steps still don’t work, it might be because you have an old phone and can only do that with Androids newer than Lollipop. Luckily there’s another way how to cancel Spotify premium on the android app! Follow this link for more information.
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of your Spotify account, please contact customer support by emailing us at [email protected] or calling them toll-free at +44 (0)203 0123000 Monday through Friday.