Samsung is one of the most famous smartphone vendors today. Samsung itself is a smartphone brand that has many advanced features.
Starting from fingerprint, dual camera, even hidden features such as hiding applications exist on this advanced smartphone.
Here’s How to Hide Apps on Samsung’s PHONE Quickly and Easily
There are two ways to hide apps on Samsung smartphones. Here’s how to do it:
The First Way to Hide An App on Samsung
- First, click long on the start page.
- Second, if the menu appears as in the image, select Front Screen Settings.
- Third, select Hide App.
- Fourth, mark the app you want to hide. Then click Use.
Then automatically the application you mark is not on the menu.
The Second Way to Hide Apps on Samsung
- First, on the initial view, select Apps.
- Second, click on the Menu button.
- Third, look for the Hide or Hide Apps menu.
- Fourth, check the application you want to hide. Then select Done.
Well, that’s how to hide apps in Samsung without additional apps. It’s easy enough, games! Don’t forget to share this article with friends!