What do you often do in your free time? Reading books, listen to music or watching TV? After all, we cannot deny that there is nothing greater than spending quality time with your loved ones and friends watching the latest movies and shows, right? However, if you are not prepared to shell out around $10/month for these streaming platforms such as Netflix or Hulu, you can only settle for less. But that doesn’t need to be the case. Because there are free streaming platforms out there such as Thop TV! With this app, you can freely stream all paid channels of various categories.
However, there are sometimes when Thop TV is not working. Are the servers down or are there any other issues in the app? Stop struggling. We have come up with measures to help you in that case.
What is Thop TV?
Almost of us love lying on our couch and watching our favorite film and television shows. But technology has changed our watching experience. Now we can enjoy watching anytime, anywhere just through streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, etc. However, with some people these pay-to-use services can be a luxury to eat on a limited budget. If you are one of those people, then we highly recommend you to use Thop TV. It supports a great library of TV channels, sports channels, radio channels. Best of all, the app is totally free to use with no hidden costs. Just watching and enjoying your time.
What happens when Thop TV is not working?
There are millions of people use Thop TV all over the world, there are bounds to be problems sometimes. But don’t worry, this is normal and it can be fixed with ease. Here, we listed down some cases when Thop TV is not working and how to solve those problems.
Stuck in a black / white screen
If you are an Android user, chances are you are in this situation: suddenly, your phone turns black/white and then it crashes when you open an application. Actually, the problem is not due to the app you open. There are many other reasons behind it. For the next time, you come across this one, here is what you can do:
- Sometimes, the cause may be that your RAM cannot handle all these multiple open applications. To fix this, just erase all recent apps to reduce the burden on your RAM, helping it work well.
- If that doesn’t help, you can try restarting your device and then re-open the app again and see if it works properly.
- If that still doesn’t help you bypass the problem, you can try to drain your battery and then fully charge it.
- If you have tried all the solutions so far but the problem persists, it is time to reinstall the app. There may be a bug in the app and a recent update could help fix it.
Thop TV is not charging or working proberly
Sometimes the app doesn’t work properly or doesn’t load at all, so you cannot log in. If your Thop TV is not working that way, we have some solutions for you:
- Most of the time, Thop TV is not working because the server may be down or undergoing maintenance. So, all you can do is wait for some time before trying to open it again.
- Check whether your data or Wifi connection works well
- Sometimes, the problem of Thop TV is not working comes from your device. Just restart it and you can enjoy using Thop TV as normal.
You cannot log in your Thop TV account
If you are having trouble logging in to your Thop TV account, you may try to resolve the problem by following the guides we provide here
- Again, the down server is the main reason why Thop TV is not working. So, you can wait a few moments to try to reconnect the app
- Chances are you are using the incorrect log in credentials. Just recheck it and re-login.
- Sometimes, you cannot login because the third-party social networking you connect doesn’t work properly. At that time, you should check whether the networking is working well or not
- Rarely, your account may have been banned. If that is the case, you should see error messages.
After all, there is nothing perfect. So, it comes no surprise if sometimes Thop TV is not working. But it should not be a reason to miss this amazing streaming services. Because this problem can be solved through our fixes above. If these fixes don’t help, then you should contact support form Thop TV developers.