InBrowser MOD APK is a discrete Android browser with TOR and video capability that operates in incognito mode. Everything you do in the app, including history, cookies, and sessions, will be erased every time you quit InBrowser. InBrowser is a feature-rich browser with permanent private browsing enabled.
This is the finest browser for hiding from your spouse while you log on to adult websites, dating sites, medical sites, check Facebook on a friend’s device, watch a video, or do anything else that requires secrecy!
- Absolutely no data is saved: When you close the app, all of your data and history is removed. When you click Home, Exit, or Close in the browser, everything that has taken place is erased.
- The Onion Router (TOR) support via Orbot: Using Orbot, you can browse the Internet anonymously and encrypted through the TOR network to access material that has been prohibited by your ISP, network, or government. Requires installation and upkeep of Orbot.
- Search engines: You can use Add-ons in your browser to search Bing, Google, Yahoo and DuckDuckGo.
- The app does not contain any third-party ad or tracker. Your information is safe from prying eyes.
- Supports site cloaking (no more mobile-friendly websites!): Make sure you’re using the correct version of the browser app. Many people use Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Android on their computer.
- LastPass is deeply integrated with this app: The plugin can automatically fill passwords in InBrowser. Stay safe and secure with strong passwords that are a breeze to remember.
- In-App video support: Clicking on a video-link will activate an in-app video player, which will play the film. When you shut down the program, any sign of it is removed.
- Tabbed Browsing: The tabbed browsing function on InBrowser allows you to quickly move between several open webpages within a single surfing session.
- Drag and drop any file or image you want to your SD Card into the InBrowser folder: Long-press on a URL to save files easily to your SD card.
- Minimalistic, maximum area for browsing: There are no distractions, no pop-ups or advertising, and no extra bars to get in the way of your surfing.
If you want to use Adobe Flash, make sure you have the necessary flash-plugins installed and that your device supports it. InBrowser does not come with Flash out of the box, but it does support Flash content.
Please note that Orbot is necessary for TOR to operate. The Tor Project developed Orbot, which you may get for free on Google Play by searching for “orbot” and downloading the one from “The Tor Project.”