To download and install mod apps third-party applications on iOS all you need is a profile from the third-party application store, then how do you get it? of course through the website / site that provides the third application store.
Currently there are various third-party app stores that you can use, such as the famous ones:
- iOS Ninja
- Panda Helper
And many others, depending on what application or game you want to find because usually the application store only provides certain applications or games, such as emulators and jailbreak applications until some contain modified applications.
Remember, not all application stores are in the form of applications that must be installed on the iPhone, usually there are several application stores that are only web-based, aka provide applications that can be installed directly through the browser.
To do this, just follow this tutorial:
- First, to install third-party applications, please open the Safari browser on iPhone and iPad
- If you have, please select the application store that you want to install (please google because the link changes sometimes)
- After that find and tap the Install / Download button found on the third-party application store site situs
- Then tap Allow (if prompted) then tap Close again
- Now exit and open the Settings app > General > Profile then tap on the downloaded third party app store profile then tap Install again until it’s done
- If so, please return to the Homescreen and see that the third-party application has been installed
- Finally, please open the third-party application store and select the application or game you want to install