Whoscall is a popular phone app that includes Caller ID and a Block feature. Besides calls and text messages, we are recognized for identifying incoming calls and SMS, blocking harmful spam calls and SMS, and being backed by a huge database of over 1 billion numbers. Do not forget to download the latest version Whoscall Premium APK for Android!
Whoscall – Caller ID and Block Spam Calls Free on Android
The phone functionality of Whoscall is completely working. All-in-one app for managing your calls and messages, including calls, SMS, and anti-spam!
Whoscall is your only alternative for a secure and reliable communications environment!
By installing Whoscall – Caller ID & Block for free, you can immediately see who is contacting you. You can block calls from people you do not want to talk to.
Gogolook produced the Whoscall app, which is an outstanding mobile communication tool that handles a caller ID and number. This Whoscall app not only provides call and text message services but also recognizes incoming calls and SMS, as well as blocks harmful spam calls and SMS.
Highlight features of Whoscall APK APP
Whoscall APK Highlights
The Whoscall app has many useful features:
- It features a built-in dialer that allows you to look up and check unfamiliar phone numbers before dialing them.
- In addition to answering/hanging up/speakers, the whistle call interface allows you to distinguish incoming and departing calls.
- On the Whistle communication page, you may talk to anyone.
- You will be able to identify anonymous communications with this Whoscall application, allowing you to quickly get critical messages while avoiding irritating ones.
- You may identify callers without accessing the internet by using offline databases.
- You may get more features like a premium offline database and total control over your calls if you use Whoscall Premium. Databases that are not connected to the internet are automatically updated.
- Another nice feature is that you may use the app without being bothered by advertisements.
- The phone functionality of Whoscall is completely working. All-in-one app for managing your calls and messages, including calls, SMS, and anti-spam!
Whoscall Premium APK Highlights
This Whoscall app is extremely dependable and safe, and it is completely free to use. If you wish to utilize the app, you may get the latest version by downloading Whoscall Premium APK from our page. The following are some of the remarkable features of Whoscall Premium APK that you should not overlook.
- Identify unknown callers with this reliable phone app
- Only answer crucial calls if you know who is calling!
- Spam calls should be blocked.
- By preventing spam calls, you can spend more quality time with your family.
- The phone has a built-in dialer.
- Before dialing out, look up and validate any unfamiliar numbers.
- The Whoscall Call Interface is an all-in-one solution.
- Whoscall still provides Whoscall Call Interface to identify incoming and outgoing calls in addition to Answer / Hang-up / Speaker.
- SMS – which is safe and secure
- On the Whoscall chat website, you may talk to anybody.
- Unknown messages must be identified.
- Keep track of crucial communications and avoid being distracted.
- All unwanted communications will be blocked.
- Block spam phone numbers so you do not get any more unpleasant texts!
- Millions of users throughout the world update community-based data.
- Rich Caller Data
- More than a billion pieces of information from our worldwide community.
- Download the offline database to identify callers who do not have internet access
- Whoscall Premium
- Offline Database Extension is an application that allows you to access your database when offline. Get access to a premium offline database and have complete control over your calls.
- Auto-update is a feature that allows you to update your application without having to do anything. Offline database that auto-updates.
- It is ad-free. Remove all advertisements and get the most natural experience possible.
How to download and install Whoscall Premium APK on Android
We will guide you on how to use Whoscall Premium APK on your phone once you have finished downloading it in four easy steps.
Step 1: On your device, download Whoscall APK
Step 2: Permit third-party apps to run on your device. To allow the phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store, go to Menu > Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
The first time you try to install the APK on Android devices, you will be requested to authorize your browser or file manager to do so.
Step 3: To install the file, go to the File Manager folder/download folder. The file Whoscall Premium APK that you just downloaded should be located there.
When you have found the Whoscall Premium APK file, double-click it to start the installation process. If you are asked a question, say “Yes.” Make careful to read all of the on-screen prompts.
Step 4: Relax and enjoy yourself. Your device now has Whoscall Premium APK installed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is Whoscall a Chinese app?
- Whoscall is a mobile application that provides caller identification. Gogolook Co.Ltd is the company behind it. It’s a design team from Taiwan.
Q2. How do you decode a caller ID that has been blocked?
- You may use Whoscall to check who is calling you via No Caller ID and unmask these prohibited numbers. Their phone number, name, and address are all included. You may also blacklist the unmasked phone number with Whoscall to prevent them from harassing you in the future.
Q3. Is the Whoscall app safe?
- Whoscall is your only alternative for a secure and reliable communications environment! Whoscall is a popular phone app that includes features like Caller ID and Blocking.
Q4. How do I delete my caller ID app?
- Go to the settings on your Android phone.
- From the drop-down option, choose ‘Apps.’
- Select the Whoscall App: Caller ID, Call Blocker, and Call Recorder app that you wish to remove from your phone.
- Select “Uninstall.”
Q5. How safe is WhosCall?
- Reviews of WhosCall Overall, WhosCall is a dependable, efficient, and useful mobile caller ID application. You may benefit from the app’s user-friendly layout and speed, in addition to the fact that it is free. You no longer have to be concerned about not knowing who is phoning you.
Q6. How do you use the WhosCall app?
- Go to “Settings” -> “Phone” -> “Call Blocking & Identification”.
- Find the Whoscall-related settings and enable them.
- Return to the Whoscall App and save the offline database.
- After you have completed steps 1 and 2, check your “Recents” to see whether the unusual number has any caller IDs.
Q7. What is the best way to temporarily disable caller ID?
- Follow these methods to ban your phone number on Android:
- In the Phone app, go to the Menu option.
- Select Settings, then Call Options from the drop-down menu.
- Under Additional settings, select Caller ID from the drop-down box.
- Your phone number will be hidden if you choose “Hide number.”
If you want to download Whoscall Premium APK, do not do so because the modified version is not safe to use. Instead of installing any Mod APK, you always have to download the original version of the app right here on our website.