Highlight features of PrinterShare
PrinterShare is a highly useful app for Android devices that allows you to easily print documents and photos. This application has a plethora of amazing features such as high-quality printing, ease of use, remote printing, Wifi connectivity, and many more.
Print anytime, anywhere
This application serves as a tool for connecting the user’s device to the printer. Users can easily print what they want with just a few taps once the connection is established. The application will provide users with two printing methods to choose from depending on the situation.
- Nearby Printing: When using this printing method, you have to connect to the same Wifi via the Local Area Network; then print at close range. You can send data directly to the printer, allowing it to work and produce what you require. Because everything is sent in the same Local Area Network for security, the user does not need to create an account.
- Remote Printing: It is not always possible to arrive at the office fully prepared to print. When you’re on a business trip but still need to print documents for others, use the app’s Remote Print feature. To begin, you must create an account in order for the application to safely protect your devices. Your document will be uploaded to the internet and sent to the printer of your choice via this application.
Support many different printer brands
There are many different types of printers on the market today for you to choose from, such as HP, Canon, Brother, and so on. Almost all types of printers will be supported by this application, allowing you to easily use them. However, if there are several devices with which this application is incompatible, the application will automatically scan to determine which ones are available for you to use.
Works well in all internet conditions
If you employ a Local Area Network, ensure that it functions properly in all circumstances. However, if the user is too far away and cannot use it, don’t worry; the app works perfectly in all internet conditions.
If possible, use 3G or Wifi to ensure that data transfer is as quick as possible. However, if that is not possible, EDGE or other methods will still work, but the download time will be longer.
A quick comparison between free and premium version of PrinterShare
PrinterShare has both free and premium subscription plans. Let’s make a quick comparison between the two versions.
Users can use the FREE version to:
- Print a test page to see if their printer is compatible, as not all printers are supported.
- Print for free using Google Cloud Print (including files saved on Cloud Drive in PDF format).
- Print 20 pages remotely via the internet.
Users of PREMIUM one can:
- Print directly to nearby printers (PDF files, data, photos, etc.) without using a computer via wifi, Bluetooth, or USB.
- Print to printers nearby that are shared by Windows or Mac machines (SMB/CIFS).
- Limitless remote printing. To continue printing, the receiving machine (Windows or Mac) does not need to purchase additional pages or subscribe.
Take advantage of PrinterShare Premium APK
As previously stated, PrinterShare has a number of premium features that facilitate our work progress. However, in order to enjoy all of the above-mentioned features, you must purchase the premium key for $6.
Alternatively, there is a legitimate way to obtain those advanced features without spending a single penny. That is accomplished by utilizing PrinterShare Premium APK. Make good use of this modified version for your work.
In conclusion, PrinterShare Premium APK is a useful tool that allows you to print directly from your phone (just select the model) to any location in the world, including your personal printer. Install and test this software on your Android phone.